🆚1vsMany

The 1vsMany gameplay module offers a truly unique gaming experience where players from all over come together to compete against each other for valuable rewards. In this exciting format, players are required to place the same bet amount before the game begins, ensuring that the competition is fair and level for all.

For example, if Player A wagers 50 Matic, the other player must also place a bet of 50 Matic. This creates a high-stakes environment where players are motivated to bring their A-game and compete for the prize pool. The player with the highest score at the end of the game will be declared the winner, taking home 90% of the prize pool.

Let's assume the game is Ludo, and Player A has placed a bet of 50 Matic. To match with Player A, the other three players must also place a bet of 50 Matic each, bringing the total prize pool to 200 Matic.

With four players competing against each other, the competition is fierce as everyone strives to secure the highest score and claim the prize pool. At the end of the game, the player with the highest score is declared the winner and takes away 90% of the total prize pool, which in this case would be 180 Matic. The remaining 10% of the prize pool is used by the platform as commission fees.

This module of the gameplay is ideal for players who love competition and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Whether you're a seasoned gamer or just looking to try something new, the 1vsMany gameplay module is sure to provide you with hours of exciting and challenging fun. So why not join the competition today and see if you have what it takes to come out on top?

Last updated