๐Ÿ›ƒCustom

The Real-time matching games offer a truly personalized gaming experience with the option to create Custom Rooms. In this exciting format, players like Player A can hand-pick their playing environment by selecting a board and entering a custom bet amount of their choosing.

For example, let's say Player A creates a custom room and sets the bet amount to 100 Matic. They then have the option to invite their friends to join the room through a unique code. The other players must then place the same bet of 100 Matic to compete against each other in the game.

This format not only allows players to customize their gaming experience but also ensures a level playing field as all players must bet the same amount. At the end of the game, the player with the highest score will be declared the winner and will take home 90% of the prize pool, with the remaining 10% used by the platform as commission fees.

So if you're looking for a unique and personalized gaming experience, why not create your own Custom Room and invite your friends to join you for a thrilling game of strategy and skill?

Last updated