🍀Sources of Gaming Arcade's Tokenized Equity Reward Pool

Gaming Arcade's Tokenized Equity Reward Pool is an intricate blend of multiple revenue streams, carefully devised to optimize rewards for token holders:

Gaming Arcade's Tokenized Equity Reward Pool is an intricate blend of multiple revenue streams, carefully devised to optimize rewards for token holders:

Platform Commission Allocation: On our platform, a 10% commission is traditionally levied on gameplay fees, with 90% of the bet amounts directed back to the winners. This 10% platform commission is meticulously divided to benefit various aspects of our ecosystem:

  • Tokenized Equity Share (3.4%): A substantial portion, 3.4%, flows into the Tokenized Equity Reward Pool, reinforcing our commitment to the financial empowerment of our dedicated token holders.

  • Developer Wallet (3.4%): 3.4% of this commission is allocated to the Developer Wallet. This allocation ensures the smooth operation of the platform, allowing us to continually enhance the gaming experience for our users.

  • Referral Rewards (1.15%): Community growth and collaboration are essential to our vision. To recognize and reward our referring members, we set aside 1.15% of the commission for Referral Rewards.

  • Tournament Treasury (2%): Competitive spirit remains vibrant and rewarding with a dedicated 2% directed towards the Tournament Treasury. This allocation ensures that tournaments are well-funded and engaging for our players.

Tournament Fees and Listed Game Revenue: Similar to the Platform Commission, Tournament Fees (10% of the total) and the revenue generated from listed games (also 10% of the platform commission) are distributed in the same equitable manner, further reinforcing our commitment to fairness.

Creator Fees Addition: Our innovative approach extends to the distribution of Creator Fees. Here, 25% of the fees from Alpha Pass contributions are channeled into the Tokenized Equity Pool, directly benefiting our dedicated token holders. The remaining 75% is divided with 25% going to the Developer Wallet for platform operations and 50% to the Tournament Treasury, facilitating an extended tournament period.

These diverse sources collectively contribute to a robust and ever-evolving Tokenized Equity Reward Pool, symbolizing our unwavering commitment to fostering a gaming community where everyone shares in the success.

Last updated